Share Your Success… We want to hear your story.
Submit your proposal today for Analytics and Data Summit 2020, featuring Oracle Spatial and Graph Summit, February 25-27, 2020 and share your successes with Oracle technology. The call for speakers is now open through November 24, 2019. Submit now for possible early acceptance and publication in Analytics and Data Summit 2020 promotion materials.
Oracle Spatial and Graph Summit will be held in partnership with Analytics and Data Summit. The Analytics and Data Summit is organized and managed by the Oracle Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Analytics (BIWA) User Community and the Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG – a Special Interest Group in the Independent Oracle User Group (IOUG). The Analytics and Data Summit attract presentations and talks from the top Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, drug research, Spatial and Graph, and Big Data experts. The 3-day Analytics and Data Summit 2019 event involved Keynotes by industry experts, educational sessions, hands-on labs, and networking events.
Call for Speaker DEADLINE is November 24, 2019, at midnight Pacific Time. Presentations and hands-on labs must be non-commercial. Sales promotions for products or services disguised as proposals will be eliminated. Speakers whose abstracts are accepted will be expected to submit their presentation as PDF slide deck for posting on the BIWA Summit conference website. Accompanying technical and use case papers are encouraged, but not required. Complimentary registration to Analytics and Data Summit 2020 is provided to the primary speaker of each accepted presentation. Note: Any additional co-presenters need to register for the event separately and provide appropriate registration fees.
Please submit session proposals in one of the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Business Analytics
- Data Warehousing and ETL
- Emerging Technologies (Blockchain, IoT, RPA, AR/VR)
- Spatial and Graph (Oracle Spatial and Graph Summit)
On your submission, please indicate a primary track and any secondary tracks for consideration. The content committee gives preference to sessions that provide technical how-to knowledge, strategic guidance, and real-world customer end-user case studies – all using Oracle technologies.
This year we have the following presentation types:
- Business Use Case – a use case that involves one or more Oracle technologies that do not include a specific customer (25 or 50 minute session)
- Customer Case Study – customer-driven use of one or more Oracle technologies with customer participation (25 or 50 minute session)
- Developer Session – a deep dive on one or more specific Oracle technologies geared toward developers (25 or 50 minute session)
- Hands-on Training – a classroom setting that strives to teach attendees about one or more Oracle technologies and its application, with hands-on learning in front of a computer (50 or 110 minute session)
- Keynote – by invitation only. Please contact content committee. (45 minute session)
- Panel – a formal group discussion involving 3-5 panelists with a moderator on a specific topic (50 minute session)
- Product Session – introductory level session explaining the features and benefits of one or more specific Oracle technologies (25 or 50 minute session)
- Strategy – guidance to C-level management on how to plan for, design, or implement one or more Oracle technologies to solve a specific business need (25 or 50 minute session)
- Student Session – college senior or graduate student project overview involving an application of one or more Oracle technologies (15 minute session)
- Tips & Best Practices – experienced practitioners explore interesting and non-obvious techniques for using or applying Oracle technology (25 or 50 minute session)
If you submitted a session last year, your login should carry over for 2020. We will be accepting abstracts on a rolling basis, so please submit your abstracts early.